today was a lovely day! :D
slacked through Economics and General Paper,
ate some yucky Chicken Rice during break time,
nua-ed through Management & Accounts and
finally, we were being released early for PE
because we (girls) were done with our NAPFA
and there was nothing else we could do due to the rain.
and here's when the loveliest part began.
checked for my CAT results through Joey Ng's handphone
and my, I passed both my papers!!! :D
so effing happy that I don't have to dig into my reserves!
if I really failed, I would have to save up hard for retaking
and doubly hard for my Ni Hon trip this year end.
so... thank you Lord! <3.> :D
anyway, met up with some friends in the morning
(himitsu so don't kpo and ask me who okay. :D)
and we bought each other a little something for V Day!
I didn't know it was just among the few of us,
I thought there were going to be the others so...
I didn't really get a good present... D:
I don't want my nicey gift to go to someone who doesn't know
how to appreciate it ah. so I just got something simple...
oh & Bridgitte, Li Xuan and Cynthia were all so sweet.
Bridgitte made chocolates, Cynthia gave us lollipops and
Li Xuan baked cookies and gave us a bai se lian ren each!
(all say OMG to the bai se lian ren please! <3.>)
:D. I wonder why girls can be so sweet at times
and why am I so not sweet at all. hahaha!
okay, let me emphasize that I am sweet one okay.
just that I am too lazy this V Day. so.. next year bah! :D
alrights, shall end here for today.
I am so anticipating my other two CAT examinations!
I can't wait to clear them all~ lalala~
JA! :D.